9.17.2006

Day o' Laundry

After having guests, pretty much all my towels need to be washed (and I have a LOT of towel) and also the sheets and pillow cases. No big deal. But last night, Ellie peed on the guest bed cover and this morning Lulu had wet, dirty feet and ran over my bed quilt. So I'm washing pretty much every thing in the house that could possibly be washed.

We skipped out on the 3rd day of ACL. Frankly, I'd had enough of the humidty and all the waiting in line and crowds and it was threatening rain. Plus, you know, the laundry was calling (I was out of clean undies too--again, I have a ton of undies so if I'm out it means a serious amount of laundry). Also, I needed to mow the lawn because Lulu had started to act like she wouldn't go in the yard. The grass was only nearly as tall as her. I don't see why that should be an issue. Kidding!

Anyway, that's my super exciting Sunday. Doing laundry and ironing while watching Wife Swap on tv. Yeeeeehaw! Being single rocks.

1 comment:

  1. i have to desperately do my laundry as well. but i haven't. oh my.

    ReplyDelete