11.12.2008

Apartment living

Getting used to apartment life again is taking some time. It's been fairly easy because my complex is new and until today I had no one living near me. Now there is someone in the unit above me. I can hear his washing machine. Lulu barked when he was thumping around. As long as there is no loud noise after 10pm I'm good. But really, how thin are these floors if I can hear the washing machine cycle? That never happened in my other apartment.

In other news, Top Chef started again tonight and sadly I do not get to watch it. The satellite company could not get line of sight from my patio, so no dish for me. The cable company here doesn't carry Bravo and besides that they can't come hook up the cable until the 22nd. So that's right, the tv addict is living without television. It's just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment