1.24.2008

What is wrong with people?!


I have a lot of what I call "invisible" friends. These are people I know from online. Some of them I've actually met. One is a woman named Pam that has family here in town so whenever she comes to visit them we've gone out for drinks. She is one of the funniest women I have ever met.

This morning I woke and found out that yesterday, while she was at work, someone broke into her apartment and stole her dog. They took nothing else. All the jewelry, tv, computer, other valuables are still there. The front door was ajar and a window was pried open. Her sweet baby Samantha is missing and Pam is beside herself. I would be too. So all you dog lovers, please be thinking good thoughts for Pam and Samantha in NYC and that they will soon be reunited.

1 comment: