1.22.2008

Good News, Bad News

First the bad news....last Thursday the heater in my house started to die. Thirteen year old furnaces aren't exactly inexpensive to repair. It was supposed to be repaired today. More bad news. The part is on back order and won't be here until Monday. Let's take a look at the weather forecast for rest of the week:



brrrrrrrrrrr I've been sleeping under four blankets, which are are so heavy Lulu can hardly get under them.

Now the good news.....Target has space heaters on sale. Buy one get one free! For only $30! Sweet. And even though I know it's a little bit wrong, I'll be returning them after the heater is fixed.

3 comments:

  1. I hate when that kind of stuff happens. I hope your heater gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't think I could handle that Liz. At least I can come in out of the cold weather.

    Hope you are warm and toasty and under 2 blankets instead of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh and Brrrrr. I don't know what is worse - that icy cold toilet seat or undressing to get in the shower. Knowing you can take a nice long hot shower does help.
    Fingers crossed for you that it's fixed quickly.

    ReplyDelete