1.14.2008

Just call me guinea

As in guinea pig. You see, my finances are in need of a serious cash infusion due to some unexpected medical bills (Unicare insurance SUCKS..ahem) and while I've entertained the idea of holding a virtual garage sale and selling off my worldly possessions via ebay and craigslist, well that just takes too much effort (but if you need some yarn, fabric or Stampin' Up stuff let me know). So today I was driving down the highway and I spied a huge billboard announcing a migraine study that pays $400. Perfect! I whipped out my cell phone right then and there and made the call. It's a bit of a hassle, thus the money, because you have to go to the office when you get a migraine and hang out after you take the medication but I'm getting more details later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment