1.03.2008

Smoothie

For Christmas the Boyfriend gave me a blender. Don't worry, it was on my Amazon list and he also gave me jewelry. I come from a family that doesn't mind practical gifts. After all, over the years my mother has asked for and received vacuums and leaf blowers as anniversary gifts (not that I'm wanting those!). Anyway, my point is...I wanted a blender so that I could make smoothies. Last night after I got back from the gym I whipped one up.

smoothie

8 oz orange juice
6 or so strawberries, slightly frozen
1 banana, chopped and slightly frozen
4 oz plain yogurt

Will it blend? Oh yes, it will.

1 comment:

  1. what a coincidence! i've been making smoothies for breakfast recently. and i made one very similar to yours, but with mango juice. have you tried keffir instead of yogurt? yummy.

    ReplyDelete