12.22.2007

Living up to the Name

So as 2007 winds down I am once again living up to the Lazy name. See, I had grand plans to whip up some cute little purses for the boyfriend's nieces. They're all about 13. Do you remember what it was like to be 13? I do. Getting a purse with some lip gloss would have rocked. Wait. I totally sound like a dork don't I? Am I officially old now?



Anyway, the other night I ran across this blog that has a tutorial to make the pouches like pictured above. Now if I got it together I could make 3 of these in a night easy peasy. But do you see that happening? No. Because it's 5pm and I have had butter softening on the counter since 8am to make cookies and I still haven't done that so what makes you think I'm going to set up the craft table and dig through my fabric stash to find just the right combination of fabrics and so on and so forth and oh god it's just so exhausting. I think I need a nap now.

I just hope they didn't get me anything because then....awkward!

1 comment:

  1. hey, those purses would be perfect to go along with the nieces' new ipods! :-)

    ReplyDelete