12.09.2007

Getting ready for Christmas

It's a little bit hard to get in the Christmas mood when the last few days we've had high temps of 85 degrees. So far I've only addressed two whole envelopes for Christmas cards. And speaking of cards....I have a little bit of a card problem. I may have mentioned before that I like to buy them on sale at Target after Christmas. So I've got a couple of boxes from last year. But then I saw some boxes this year that are just so cute that I had to have them. There are now about 8 boxes of Christmas cards and I'm paralyzed by indecision. I can't decide which ones to send out! What is wrong with me? Seriously.

This afternoon Lulu and I are going to Petsmart to have her photo taken with Santa. Hopefully it will turn out better than the one from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment