8.30.2007

Shoes make it all better

This has been the longest yet shortest week ever. On one hand I want it to be over but on the other, not because I have way too much work to do before 5pm tomorrow. Which if it doesn't get done, which it most likely won't, means I will not be enjoying a 3 day weekend. Oh no, I'll be dragging myself into the office and spending 8-12 hours fun hours there. At least the place will be empty and I can sing along with my iPod.

In the meantime, to cheer myself up (and also make Mr. Visa very happy) I have treated myself to this super cute pair of red shoes from Kenneth Cole Reaction via Nordstrom.com. So it's delayed cheering, but still.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this look like you are great hard working personality.... I would suggest you for a nike shoes if you wanna go for hard rock discs... lol jiz kiddin...

    ReplyDelete



  2. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete