8.25.2007

If I had this purse



Would I look that hot? I do think so. This afternoon I was at Nordstroms, once again on the quest for shoes (for the third weekend in a row), when I spied this clutch. This photo does not do it justice. It's hot. It's sexy. And I want it. My little silver platinum whatever Nordstrom card was just singing out to me to buy it. Afterall, it's under $200 (just). But this bag really does not fit with my lifestyle so I just fondled it some and then put it back on the counter and left empty handed once again.

Well I did buy some Spanx but that doesn't really count.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, spanx rule. Except for the bras. We didn't find them to be particularly helpful in the support department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And yes, the purse is definitely you... GO for it. :)

    ReplyDelete