8.27.2007

Interesting Day

So what is it with government entities making my work life hell? Last year it was the IRS, last week it was the City and this week it's the FBI. Give me a break...I pay my taxes. I'm law abiding (most of the time, speeding doesn't count, right?). And speaking of breaks, the water main for our office building broke this afternoon. After lunch. That's prime pee time folks. And no, we did not get to go home and I'm betting it won't be fixed in the morning either. But you know what's fun to watch? A geyser of shit water shooting up into the air right outside your office window? Yeah, that's fun.

1 comment:

  1. The FBI is responsible for a geyser of shit water shooting up in the air? Why are they tormenting you this way? That's a low, underhanded tactic for gaining information, isn't it? Good luck with all of it!

    ReplyDelete