7.30.2007

Things I learned today

1. I would make a terrible bulemic--I learned this because this morning my Cheerios came back to visit me shortly after I ate them. Apparently, Cipro and milk don't mix too well early in the morning. Also, my Bare Escentuals minerals makeup does not work so well to hide the little pink polka dots that showed up all around my eyes. So it was a fabulous start to my morning.

2. Normally, people in Austin forget how to drive when it rains. But we've had so much rain around here that when the sun showed up this afternoon, it seems they've forgotten how to drive in the sun! At least that's the only reason why I can figure out that 183 North was backed up from 35 all the way to Mopac without any accident in sight. Look people, I just wanted to go get my underarms waxed and go home.

3. Losing 30lbs makes pointy toe shoes fit better. I wore a pair shoes today that used to hurt my feet (but look oh so cute). Today, no hurty feet. Sweet!

4. Losing 30 lbs has made no difference to the elastic waist band of some of my underwear. It's still tight. Yet sags in the butt. And yes, my waist has gotten several inches smaller. What the hell?

So anyway, these are things I learned today. I also learned that Lulu still has not grown thumbs and started to do chores while I'm at work. Apparently all she does is sleep. Lucky dog. Could be worse. She could be shopping online.

2 comments:

  1. Thirty pounds - congrats!!!! Way to go! And the underwear thing - what's up with that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 30 lbs! The butt of my underwear sags, too. I have no explanation for you... sorry.

    ReplyDelete