7.09.2007

Be Still My Heart

Have I mentioned before how much I love organizing things? I believe I have. This evening I found the best blog ever. It's called Creative Organizing and it's written by a woman that is professional organizer. She's also very crafty with the scrapbooks. One of her posts was about a new magazine called Organize Magazine. Now, do I need any more magazines? No, but I did let my InStyle and Cooking Light subs go so I clicked right on over and signed up. There's going to be an interview with Peter Walsh of Clean Sweep (and when is a new episode coming on, for cryin' out loud?!).

So happy. I think I need to go organize my craft closet some now. You know that's why I never actually get any crafting done. I'm too busy labeling things things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check that place out. I need organizing.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete