7.21.2007

Spending the day with boys

IMG_1843
Today I get to hang out with my two favorite boys. During the afternoon I'm going to be babysitting the propaganda children, so I get to hang out with the nearly 4 year old boy and his equally adorable nearly 2 year old sister (unless they haven't had naps, then not so much on the propaganda). Then when I get home, I get to hang out with Harry Potter for 759 pages. Or until I fall asleep. Awesome. How excellent that the book came out the weekend right before my vacation. Because I have a really good idea that the people at my office just wouldn't get it. That's right, I'm a big ol' dork and I like it!

For a few moments I entertained thoughts of going to one of the midnight parties for the book but a) I didn't feel like going alone and b) Friday was a rough day all the way around and I was really tired. So I just drove to my ghetto Wal-Mart at 8:45 this morning and bought it there. I knew they wouldn't be sold out.

As you can see, Lulu is not amused by my abandoning her for boys.

IMG_1846

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I give, what is propraganda children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Propaganda children are children that are so cute/good that they make you want to have children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids have never been into the Harry Potter thing, but, when we went to see 'Nancy Drew' the trailer for 'Harry Potter' looked really great, so, Steven and I are going to take Ethan to see it this weekend.

    (The girls are with my mom.)

    ReplyDelete