5.09.2006

So lazy I can't even blog properly

Then again, is there really a "proper" way to blog? I have been so lazy lately. My sock? Not done. In fact, frogged completely. Turns out I hated the yarn. New yarn has been procured but I can't get settle down to work on them. The sewing project? I've only cut out the pattern pieces. They're on my desk, buried under clothes that need to be ironed.

I only worked a half day today because I woke up in the middle of the night with a wicked sore throat. Someone told me there is a new strain of strep throat going around. If I get that, I'm going to be so mad. My throat is good friends with strep. You should see my tonsils...they're huge! Last time I had the strep, my doc threatened to remove the tonsils. Dude. I'm 32 years old. Ain't happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment