10.01.2007

They say it's your birthday!

It's my birthday too!

Looky what my boyfriend sent me today. Aren't they pretty?
(I know it's hard to believe but I don't tell y'all everything.)

birthday flowers

Last night my parents and gramma came into town and we went to dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. Unlike my sister and Pinknest, I was afraid to photograph our food. But it was delicious and if I ever go there again photos will be taken. I had swordfish on goat cheese mashed potatoes. Goat cheese is my favorite so really anything with that in it catches my attention. Unfortunately, I just wasn't all that hungry so I brought most of my meal home with me so I'll be having it for dinner again tonight.

On Saturday I did make it back to the Hey Cupcake Airstream and purchased 2 cupcakes. One red velvet and one carrot cake. Now I'm wishing I had either bought more or saved one because I could really go for some cake right about now. Oh wait! There's ice cream in the freezer. Sweeeeet! Literally.

2 comments:

  1. oh god those mashed potatoes sound so good! happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Liz. Those flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete