1.21.2007

New obsession


Lately, I've become addicted to browsing Etsy in search of cuteness. So many adorable little things that I must have!


Also, it's a great place for sparking creativity, so many ideas! Knowing that I am terrible at follow through and great at starting things but not finishing them, I have not created my own Etsy store. But that doesn't mean I don't think about it all the time! One of my goals for 2007 is to get over my procrastination stumbling block. So perhaps, one day, I will have my shop and sell adorable things and people will love me and think I'm fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. There is a shop on Etsy...AllisonStrineDesigns...she makes THE CUTEST pendants and I've bought 2 from her already...and I don't even LIKE necklaces! But I wear these. Anyway, I, also, spend a lot of time browsing Etsy. She had a pendant that said, "She spends too much time on Etsy"...I HAD TO buy it!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete