1.13.2007

Blame it on the rain

Girl, you know it's true....this rain is about to make me crazy. I don't know people in Seattle deal. It's nearly 3pm and I'm still in my pjs. The idea of running any errands in the rain just makes me want to crawl back into bed. Oh! A benefit of being single and somewhat of a hermit--I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to.

This morning I put together a little bookcase and used it to store my cookbooks and Cooking Light magazines in the kitchen. The magazine holders are all full so I probably need to pare down my collection again. Considering that I'm going through a cooking slump, I don't know why I keep subscribing. Also, you can pretty much guarantee that each issue will have a recipe for black bean soup. I don't know why, there just always is. Anyway, here are the before and after.

kitchen before
Before

kitchen after
after

1 comment:

  1. I put a bookshelf in my kitchen a few years ago, to hold all the cookbooks and magazines. Don't know why I never did it before. I have the same magazine holders, from the Container Store, right?

    ReplyDelete