5.07.2009

Taste off!

IMG_3657

Tonight I thought I was going to D.I.E if I didn't get some ice cream right away. So even though I was already in my comfy in for the night clothes (who am I kidding, those are my every night after 5pm clothes) I went to the grocery. Yes, I might run into Orlando Bloom or Colin Firth at the store (they're in town shooting a film) but so what. Orlando is scrawny. Anyway, back to my story.

My good buddies, Ben and Jerry, were on sale again. 2 for $6. I sought out my favorite, mint chocolate cookie, but then spied mint chocolate chunk. Inspiration struck. A taste off!

First of all, let me say that I still think these ice creams should be green. But they are not so I must get past it. Mint chocolate cookie is basically mint flavored cookies and cream. Good stuff. But I think the mint chocolate chunk is my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment