4.18.2009

The one in which Lulu misses her yard

So it's a beautiful day outside. Sunny, not a cloud in the sky, 75 degrees. On this type of day, in Austin, you could usually find Lulu sunning herself in the back yard. Now that we're apartment dwellers that is not so easy. We just went on a walk and at first I thought she was sick again because she kept getting slower and slower. Next thing I know she's lounging in the grass! It took us forever to get back inside.

I am going to set up my camping chair outside and take Lulu out there and see if that will work for her. I really want to take a nap, and it can be done in that chair, but the sacrifices I make for my baby....

yes, I did just call Lulu my baby

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the poor dear. That really cracks me up that she just wanted to stop and sun herself.

    ReplyDelete