2.14.2009

Bad Lulu

As I walked up to my front door this afternoon, after having been gone for several hours, a thought came to me. It was "oh shit, I left the trash out." Normally, Lulu doesn't bother the trash but today I am cooking chicken in the crockpot so all the chicken wrapper and things are in the the bag.

When I walked in the front door, I found Lulu waiting for me. Which she NEVER does. (Usually she is under the covers of my bed and it takes her a good two minutes to realize I'm home.) And this mess, which actually extended past the kitchen into the carpeted area. She ate some onion scraps. I hope this does not mean there will be middle of the night puking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Lulu gets an award for the size of that mess. And to think she's just a little dog.

    ReplyDelete