10.07.2008

Official Announcement

It's been very hard, but for weeks now I've been keeping quiet about something major. Now that I've told all the affected parties at work, etc, I can tell y'all.

I am moving to Raleigh,North Carolina!! At the end of the month!!

So now you can see why I was so stressed out. All that on top of the studying was about to do me in. It still may because I have no idea how I'm going to find a new place to live, pack up my house, sell it, and move across the country in a month. All I want to do right now it veg out on the sofa and knit.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Why are you moving? I've never been to Raleigh but I bet it's awesome. I went to Wilmington a few times when I was growing up and thought NC was great. But not as great as Austin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news, a whole new page in a whole new chapter opening up for you. I wish you all the very best :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! No longer a Texas girl, eh?!! What a great city though and I bet you're going to go through a whole new phase of inspiration in the coming months. How great!!! Best of luck. xx

    ReplyDelete