10.01.2008

For Luck

My parents gave me this ring for my birthday:

Teardrop Moonstone Ring

The description in the Sundance Catalog says:

Moonstone is said to balance yin and yang energy. It is one of the birthstones for June and for the zodiac sign of Cancer. In India, it is a sacred stone, believed to bring good luck. Legend has made moonstone, said to arouse tender passion, a prized gift for lovers.


Given that I have my exam on Friday and Saturday I need all the luck I can get. Thanks Mom and Dad. You picked out the perfect gift. I love it.

xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring and I love Sundance!

    I am going to have a ring made after a ring I saw in the catalog for my wedding ring.

    After I can convince my husband to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ring.. And happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete