7.27.2008

Brain daid

Yes, I know that I've got a misspelled word up there. I don't care. That's how I typed it and I'm too tired to hit back space to fix it. Why so tired? Because I just spent my entire weekend sitting in carpet showroom, under the most horrific buzzing lights in the most uncomfortable chairs, trying to absorb as many tips and tricks possible to pass the NCIDQ. This exam is my nemesis. It has given me so much grief. It's been 8 years since I last took it but just sitting in that room today made all the anxiety ramp up again.

Also, the timing of the test could not be worse. The exam is spread out over two days, October 3rd and 4th. My 35th birthday is October 1st and I really wanted to take a fabulous trip somewhere. But between the cost of the exam and the timing, that ain't happening.

Unless I win the mega millions between now and then and hell, if that happens then just forget the damn test!

No comments:

Post a Comment