4.02.2008

Migraine Woes



Woe is me. I have been a big ol' whiny butt lately to friends, family and coworkers about my migraines. I'm pretty sure they all just want me to shut the hell up. But guess what?! Now you call all hear me complain too! My neurologist is having me keep a headache diary for the next three months. In March there were only 6 headache free days. The last 2 weekends I've been pretty much crippled by migraines. Right now I'm pain free, after hurting all day long, but I feel much like my pregnant coworker...about to hurl at any second.

This is not fun. My doctor says it's part genetics (thanks Grammy!), part hormones (welcome to your early to mid 30's!) and the weather. None of which I can do anything about. Well maybe the weather, if I moved to Arizona where it doesn't rain much. The barometric pressure is probably pretty constant there, I would think. And there does seem to be a job there for me. Hmmm. Yeah, no. It's too hot and dusty there and I love Austin.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear this, Liz. What does of topamax are you on or did you go off this?

    ReplyDelete