11.13.2007

Why am I knitting?

noro scarf

Why am I knitting a scarf that is 75% wool and that will be warm and bulky when it was 85 degrees today? Why? Where is my fall weather? This is my latest project. It's another K2P2 scarf using Noro Iro. Like many other knitters out there I have a bit of an affinity for the Noro. It's just so yummy. There are several skeins in my stash. They are just so pretty to look at. Sometimes, I just pet them. Man, I'm so weird. Anyway, the scarf is half way done and I've been making pretty good time on it, doing a bit each night while I watch tv.

3 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous. And I'm truly jealous being the non-knitty type. All thumbs. I think that is what I'll call the crochet blog when I make it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! I'm not a knitter, but Sunaliza is. When I was a child my father was a weaver and I used to card and spin wool into yarn for him. I love yarns. If you can't wear this in Texas, please feel free to send it to meeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was 85 degrees there?! man. i wish i were a knitter.

    ReplyDelete