11.11.2007

On books into movies



Another one of my favorite books is being turned into a movie. The book is P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern (who just happens to be the daugher of Ireland's primie minister). I loved this book. It made me laugh and it made me cry. Oh hell, what book involving love doesn't? I'm such a sap. Anyway, it's being made into a movie. Yay! Sort of. The female lead is being played by Hillary Swank. I'm sorry but she has a horse face. Not cute at all. Also, the book is set in Ireland. Are you telling me that Hollywood could not find enough actresses in all of Ireland to play the roles needed for this film? But the highlight and the reason why I will pay $7.50 or whatever it costs to see in the theatre is because Jeffrey Dean Morgan, aka Denny from Grey's Anatomy is in the film. *swoon* He's so hot. Seriously. And that's not just the fever from my cold talking.

3 comments:

  1. oh man. I love him. But Hillary Swank? oy.

    and did you ever find out anything about the rose? I'm voting for your boyfriend.... OR the secret admirer. I like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yes I love this book.

    I can't wait to see the movie...but for Gerard Butler...instead of that other guy.

    You're down the highway from me. We're in Dallas.

    I hope Hillary Swank will be alright...she's a great actress though, so maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... i love this film... and saw this actor (i mean Jeffrey) first time.. oh man ;DD he's amazing..

    it was so interesting for me to read this :> thnx.

    ReplyDelete