6.06.2007

iSad

For several days now I've been having problems with my 5th gen 30 GB ipod (that would be the 5th generation, 30 gig video ipod for those of you not in the know). Nearly every day at work, I put the buds in my ears and tune in to tune out the rest of the office. You can imagine just how unhappy I was to see the sad mac make an appearance on my iPod screen right before it went black and made scary clicking noises.

So this evening, I took myself and my iPod over to the Apple store at the Domain and one of the genius guys is hooking me up with a new battery. Not for free, unfortunately, but at a very reasonable price. Of course, I am not happy that this battery, which is only 18 months old has failed but from what I've found online this is not unusual with the 5th gens. I should have gotten a nano. Anyway, they didn't have any batteries in stock (hmmm, wonder why) but I left the iPod with them and it should be fixed in 48 hours. I hope so! Good thing I've still got my little blue Shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment