3.14.2011

New favorite things

I have some new favorite things in my life.



1. The tv show Being Human on Syfy. If you haven't heard of this channel, it's about a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost that all live together. I know, it sounds like the beginning of a bad joke but really the show is AWESOME! None of that Twilight pansy-ass romance bullshit either. It's very dark and angsty.



2. Cinnamon Sugar kettlecorn. This stuff is delicious. So what if I polished off a bag over the weekend. Popcorn is good for you, right?




3. Adele's new album, 21. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have been listening to it in my car non-stop. Her voice is amazing! You must watch her live performances on YouTube. She gives me chills.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love adele - i haven't had a chance to buy that cd though

    ReplyDelete