4.25.2010

Much to do

....but I don't wanna.

There are so many things I need to do today.
  • Laundry
  • Groceries
  • Target
  • Gym
  • Cleaning the bathroom (seriously, that one is my nemesis and never goes away)
  • Unload the dishwasher
  • Make calls about selling Krispy Kreme donuts as a fundraiser

But I am tired. Yesterday's 8 miles kicked my butt. My entire body hurts. Maybe I'll do what has become a Sunday pattern (which is why nothing is ever getting done) and stay in my pajamas all day while I watch television and nap off and on.

There is a little brown dog sitting behind me staring a hole in my shoulder. I suppose that means I need to get dressed and take her for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. How come dogs never realize the significance of the weekend? Long ago were the days of sleeping in and vegging out on Sunday. Now I just consider those my full-time dog assistant days.

    ReplyDelete