2.02.2007

TGI Nyquil !

Although I woke up feeling slightly better this morning, I now feel slightly worse. But in a different way. Shortly after lunch my nose became completely stopped up. I canbbe breabe oudda muh nose. Do you know how uncomfortable a feeling that is when once again, Grey's Anatomy makes you cry? Seriously.

Anyway, now I'm going to eat my little Lean Cuisine pizza that I probably won't be able to taste anyway and watch the episodes of Men in Trees that I have on my dvr. Lulu will curl up next to me in hopes that she'll get some pizza too (she won't).

After that I'm going to take 2 of the Target generic brand Nyquil that I bought this afternoon and sleep my way into Saturday.

Ya'll be good.

ps...Lauri, the little kleenex holder came in handy today. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it helped! At least you were blogging through it all...I was even doing the Nyquil thing last week! I was gonna feel better today, but Ethan now has pink-eye and had to stay home and go to the doctor for that, so I'm putting off feeling good till tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete