1.24.2007

What?!


What?!
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
This is Lulu's favorite toy. It's some kind of bone, but what I'm not sure. When I picked her up from the foster home (doesn't that sound so sad...awwwww) she came with several toys. One of our favorite games is a strange version of fetch/keep away. I'll toss it down the hall and she'll run to get it but then won't bring it back to me. So then I take it from her and start all over. Sometimes, though, she makes it difficult by running under the dining room table or behind the living room chair. Then we fake each other out until I get tired and go back to watching the tv. Lulu likes that part best since then she is left alone with her bone.

2 comments:

  1. OK-I found one I don't think you can flunk. (lol!)

    What's your inner eye color???

    Ppppppppfffffffffffftttttttttt! How in the world did they come up with that? Mine is green. It says I'm "off-scale creative and unique". Is that good or bad???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so really she just wants the bone for herself the whole time!

    ReplyDelete