1.19.2007

Ice Storm Photos

It's been a fairly boring week, what with hermiting myself in the house for 6 days. Thought I'd share some photos with you.

more iciclesfrozen pot
frozen sniffingfrozen pee
Lulu sniffs the frozen pile of wood in hopes of finding a possum. Also, she is not happy with peeing outside on frozen grass.
scrapbooking
What happens when you get bored...a scrapbook store explodes in your living room.

And the best for last....Lulu wrapped up in a hand knit (by me!) scarf.
lulu in scarf
She refuses to look at me until I pull out a treat for her to eat.
lulu in scarf 2

And coming soon....video of Lulu making a sleeping spot juuuuuuuust right.

2 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous photos! we got the tiniest bit of snow here this morning.

    i can't wait to see this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think that profile shot of Lulu is gorgeous! And I tried to take pictures of our icicles, but I haven't gotten them off the camera and onto the computer yet to see how they came out.

    And leave that table up! Looks like lots of fun! lol!

    ReplyDelete