11.18.2006

Oh no they DIN'T!


Last night I had the tv on while the Friday night football scores were announced. Football in Texas, in case you didn't know, is a big deal. I don't care for it at all, but I like to know how my schools are doing. My high school lost to a local school 42 to 16. Ooops. There goes the playoffs and their top 10 ranking.

What got me though was the highlight of a marching band. I was in the kitchen and it took me a few minutes to figure out what song they were playing and then I realized it was Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back".

Uh no. That ain't right.

1 comment:

  1. OK - I hear ya on football in Texas.

    I've heard some reeaally bad band arrangements - songs that should never ever be performed by a marching band. But this?

    This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Truly, it ain't right

    ReplyDelete