11.01.2006

Have I lost my mind?

A couple of days ago I read a blog post about how to make crazy quilt blocks. The colors were vivid and the explanation included photos that made it really easy to understand. Since that time, I've been thinking about making some crazy blocks out of my Amy Butler Belle charm pack.

Yesterday in a staff meeting I even sketched up my idea for a block. If I knew where the scanner at my office had been moved to, I'd show you.

Anywhoo, it's slow here today so I was going to print that blog post on our color printer only I can't find it now. I've already checked Wise Craft and Whimsy and those weren't it.

I'll have to look more later.

Let me leave you with a picture of my button display in my cubicle at work. They only let me keep it up because it's so small.

button collection

hours later......

I found it! No, not my mind (ha!). The blog I was looking for. It is by Jenny over at Allsorts.

1 comment:

  1. og the irony. i'm making comments on your blog quite without knowing that you sent me the one yard package. i'm blogging about it now!

    ReplyDelete