11.26.2006

It's a Major Award!



Now that Thanksgiving has passed, preparing for Christmas can begine. Retailers all across the country start putting out their Christmas things before Halloween, but not me. The tree can not be putup any earlier than the day after Thanksgiving at my house. In fact, this year, I'm waiting until December 1st.

But that doesn't mean I can't watch A Christmas Story. I think I saw the dvd on sale at Target, so I need to go over there this afternoon and purchase it. I do own it on VHS, but my vcr committed suicide when I brought the dvd player home so it's not doing me much good.

This story on CNN, about a man that bought the house from the movie, cracks me up.

You'll shoot yer eye out kid!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! We love this movie!!! Yes. You must go to Target and get the DVD!

    ReplyDelete