12.14.2006

Quiz Time

Bekka had this quiz on her blog, so of course I had to take it. I'm a quiz-aholic. Just this afternoon I took a quiz my health insurance company sent me to determine my risk for heart disease (which is low, btw).

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Fad Reader
Literate Good Citizen
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I have a stack of books by my bed to read, just got two more in the mail last week, and am having dinner with a friend who loans me books this weekend. Now if only I could stop watching so much tv and get back into the reading groove.

Speaking of tv, did anyone watch the season finale of Nip/Tuck last night? This season was much better than last year's and I am hoping for more celebrity guest spots now that they've moved to LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment