12.20.2006

Possum catching continues

possum 2

Tonight, while wrapping gifts and watching season 5 of Sex and the City, I caught another possum. This time, the trap wasn't even baited! I was waiting to bait it until after Lulu went to bed. Even saved part of a not so tasty clementine for the trap. Since Lulu was resting on the sofa (she likes to watch SATC too) and not guarding the door at the time, she hasn't barked at the thing too much.

I feel a little bad about it having to spend all night in the cage on top of the fence, but I am not driving to the pervert park by myself at 10:30 pm.

Okay, gotta go. Lulu has started her possum freak out and is trampling my wrapping paper!

2 comments:

  1. another possum? your place must be possum central!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crikey, how many of these critters are there?!?!

    ReplyDelete