12.31.2006

Happy New Year



My NYE is going to be very tame. In fact, I'm already in my pjs. Have been all day, although I put on clean ones after a shower. Tonight I'm going to watch the first dvd of season 5 of Six Feet Under and the first part of season 6 of Sex and the City while I knit on The Boss scarf. My goal is to finish the damn thing tonight/wee hours of 2007 so I can block the thing tomorrow and give to the man on Tuesday. I'm so sick of looking at it.

I did take a break to do some home decorating today. Because I couldn't find any art I liked to hang over the guest bed I made my own. Pictures will be posted when I actually hang the frames.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear Liz. I do hope we all meet up again in 2007. Smooches, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-haa!!! I did the same thing as you yesterday...never actually put on clothes, just changed into new pajamas after I took a shower! lol! I've never been a New Year's Eve person...too many drunks out there.

    Anyway...I answered your question about "The Incident". Now I gotta know about yours! I just know that's gonna be me one day! lol!

    ReplyDelete