9.14.2008

I could have died....

Okay, perhaps I am exaggerating just a bit but I do live in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood and yesterday I just could not take the loud car stereo any longer. For over an hour it had been pulsating. I could hear it in my home, over the hum of the a/c and the television and it was about to drive me insane. So I went outside and walked past 3 homes and halfway down the parking lot of the apartment complex that sits next to my condo development. There was the offending vehicle. A dark blue pick up truck. Windows down, teenagers milling about.

At least the boy had the courtesy to fully turn off the stereo when I walked up to his window and said in my best mom voice "excuse me". I then told him that if he did not keep it turned down I was calling the police. Punk ass kids.

This is not the first time I've had to confront them about the music and I expect it won't be the last. I sort of get a kick out of it. But that is probably something someone could get knifed or shot at over.

cat
more animals


oh...guess what I hear now.....I don't really want to call 911 to report the loud music but if I call 311 they're just going to patch me over

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. That is what you get for threatening with da police. Yo. Don't you know. You better be prepared to bring it.

    Kids like to test. Especially when they think it is an empty threat.

    Brought to by the letter B and the Special Ed teacher in the ghetto.

    ReplyDelete