8.09.2008

Like a hole in the head



I need another credit card like I need a hole in the head but how could I pass up the offer of 0% interest for a year AND the opportunity to put Lulu's picture on the card? Well of course I had to do it. Don't worry, the APR doesn't jump to some kind of crazy rate after the introductory period. I made sure to read all the fine print first.

It does occur to me that if the credit limits on my credit cards were combined I could pay off my mortgage and my car. Normally I don't have any idea what the limits on them are because I'm not using them like candy but recently one expired and I was sent the replacement. The credit limit on that card alone is nearly my yearly salary. Insanity! That does not make me want to shop. That terrifies me.

No comments:

Post a Comment