5.26.2008

Late to the party

So I'm a little behind the times. I've only recently discovered that I can sell my stuff on eBay. I had some extra clothes that I'd shrunk out of that I didn't want to just take over to Goodwill. They were nice skirts and I was bummed that they were too big, but not bummed enough to take them in I guess, so I thought I'd try to make some money off of them. And I did! Okay, so maybe I only got a dollar for one of them, but I did charge a little extra for the shipping so it's all good. If only I'd thought of that before I took 8 huge bags of clothes to Goodwill last December!

Now I'm looking around my house all the time to see what else I can sell off. And I'm not the only one. I heard a news story the other day that postings on items for sale on Craigslist are up 70% because there is no fee to post on CL. There are fees on eBay.

Since I've sold off all the clothes I'm starting to dip into the fabric stash, as all crafting has come to a screeching halt. Last week I sold some rubber stamps. Yarn might be next. You can check out what I've got for sale by clicking on the little ebay logo or searching for my ebay user name: tagey.


My items on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment