5.27.2008

I don't think so


Growing up there was a dessert that my mom often made that was so good but yet so scandalous. Why? The name. It was called the Better Than Sex dessert. She got the name from a woman at church so you can see why it might be considered racy.

The other day I was flipping through the May 2008 issue of Cooking Light when I came upon a photo and recipe that looked very similar to her recipe. Sure enough, it's basically the same recipe, only lightened up. They're calling it Cool, Creamy Chocolate Dessert. Probably reaches a broader audience that way. But this morning, as I was quickly reading some blogs before work, I stumbled upon the recipe again and at that blogger's house it's called Sex in a Pan!

So, in summary, a lot of people equate chocolate pudding and cool whip dessert concoctions to be equal and/or better than sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment