10.10.2006

Warning: depressing post below

Lately, I’m feeling overwhelmed. Despite therapy and meds for anxiety & depression, this feeling is worse than ever. It is caused by stress from work (not the actual work, but the people and attitudes in general) and stress about money. Never before have I been this is debt and I do not like it one single bit and the thing that is putting me in debt, and therefore causing stress and anxiety, is therapy, the very thing that is supposed to make me better.

I guess it’s true what they say, it has to get worse before it gets better.

Let me leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the movie Office Space.

“ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it”.

2 comments:

  1. Least you are out there doing therapy, unlike myself who just buys self help books and reads the first chapter!

    Guess that probably didn't make you feel better did it?

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to pretend that I don't have any debt. Denial is bliss.

    ReplyDelete