10.14.2006

A big thank you

Swap goodies

I would like to send a world wide web thank you to Amanda over at Clothesknit. She sent me the best package as a part of the 1 yard fabric swap.

When I came home from work on Friday, there was a box waiting for me at my front door. In my excitement, I did not photograph the items before I unwrapped them, but trust me, they were wrapped up so sweetly.

One package had a bag of Sour Patch kids, Sour Straws and a sampler pack of teas. Another package had a note pad, days of the week Magnets, an E shaped note pad and a candle.

Finally, the last package, wrapped in purple tissue paper and tied with coordinating yarn was the fabric. How did Amanda know that I've been drawn to these fabrics before?

Fabric

The fabric is from the Bohemian line by Anna Maria. I think it will make a great bag.

2 comments:

  1. I am so drawn to those fabrics as well. I need to go get me some more! That is a beautiful gift - and I really believe there are few fabrics that wouldn't make a agreat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics! Very nice!
    (fellow 1yd fabric swapper! :)

    ReplyDelete