10.12.2010

There is no other word for it...

The NC State fair is starting later this week so I was looking up some info about it and ran across the lists of new foods that would be available. I was excited to see deep fried frito pie since my sister had that at the Texas state fair and said it was delicious. But what has me blogging this morning is the Krispy Kreme burger.

A hamburger between 2 Krispy Kreme donuts. Gross! Even my most PMS driven cravings would not make me want that.

Krispy Kreme bacon cheddar cheeseburgers

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Those burgers look like one bite would send me either running to an early grave, or to the bathroom. Either way I'm truly not tempted to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the sugar didn't get you, the cholesterol will.

    But I might want a bite anyway.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be tempted to have a bite or two; just to see what it tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture will haunt me for a while, thanks!

    ReplyDelete