6.29.2009

The Holy Grail



I am addicted to these tangerine whole fruit bars from Edy's (or Dryer's, depending which part of the country you're in). But apparently, this flavor is harder to find than ice in the desert. Sure, I can buy all the lime, grape or coconut flavor I want but it has become a quest to find the tangerine. Imagine how excited I was to buy the very last box at Super Target this past weekend?

Edy's website has a handy thing that will tell you which stores in your area have the tangerine flavor. Even better, I was able to sign up to get an email alert when the next shipment arrives at my store. How awesome is that?

1 comment:

  1. Well I never knew Edy's and Dryers were one in the same. Kind of a Helleman's/Best Food thing. Good luck on your quest. I don't care for anything orange so that will save more for you.

    ReplyDelete