6.03.2010

Forest love

At some time in the last year, in one of my many work related image searches, I ran upon the Forest arm chair, designed by Robby & Francesca Cantarutti, that seems to only be available for purchase in Europe. So imagine how excited I was when I stumbled upon a fairly decent imitation at Homegoods a few weeks ago.

There was a pair, for $89 each, and they seemed to be some kind of poly/resin. Unfortunately, they were scratched and I have absolutely no need for additional chairs in my home at this time. So for now I will just continue to lust after the beautiful Forest chair. Maybe one day I'll have the means and reason to buy a pair.

edit: Apparently, my Google skills were totally failing me this morning and my brain was not working. Now I remember why/how I found this chair. It debuted at Neocon 2009 and is part of the JANUS et Cie contract line.

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh, me love! yeah I need a room totally devoted to the chairs I've wanted over the years. I would get those for outside if it weren't for the price tag and the metal legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chairs. I could put it next to my art table where I can see it while I do some paper cutting. It would totally fit the theme. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete