1.12.2010

Princess and the Pea


My back is killing me. I need a new mattress. The one I have is 12 years old (?!?! I had to break out the calculator to figure that out) and the fact that it shakes when my 12 pound dog jumps on it should have clued me in.

So for the past few nights I have woken up in agony. Which means that I will be mattress shopping this weekend. Not exactly how I want to spend several hundred dollars. When I bought that mattress set I was selling furniture and was able to get the mattress at cost. Paying retail does not appeal to me at all.

But if it means I won't creak and have to stand under a blistering hot shower for 10 minutes every morning then spending the money will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm way late on this...you probably already have one. But for what it's worth, the Tempurpedic is *it*. We had seen it on TV, and wondered...could it really be that good? It is.

    We ordered it over the phone the night we moved into our house (3 yrs ago) and have enjoyed every perfect night's sleep since.

    FYI

    ReplyDelete