3.14.2009

Bubbles!

I'm only posting this because I cleaned my toilet this morning. But those aren't my bubbles in there. No, that is what happens when my upstairs neighbor cleans hers. I'm pretty sure something isn't plumbed right but I've already complained to the management and they said everything is fine. Yeah right. That's why my toilet won't flush when the people upstairs do their laundry and that's why you can hear the toilet bubbling. Glub glub glub. Very freaky. Especially if the toilet is in use at the time. If you know what I mean and I think you do.

Bubbles in my toilet

1 comment:

  1. Our toilet in the dorm used to do that. We lived right next to the laundry room and on a busy Sunday laundry day we had self-cleaning toilet. We never had to clean that thing.

    ReplyDelete